The Beginning is the sixth episode of Series 7.
Previous Episode: The Shadow Games
Next Episode: Return of the Dark Wizard
When the team gets word that KORPS have a weapon of mass destruction, it's all hands on deck. But to find the answers in the present, the team must investigate the past. Using resources from 1941, they not only learn of the origins of the original WMD, but the true history of St Hearts and MI High. Meanwhile, Roly accidentally consumes a genius serum and gets all the questions correct on a national IQ test. He is then kidnapped by The Crime Minister, and is ordered to fix their WMD.
- The KORPS base under St Hearts was previously seen in Frankenstein.
- Goof: During one of the flashback scenes in 1941, the school sign reads St Hearts. However, the school name wasn't changed from Bleakwood Academy until 2013.
- KORPS has existed since 1930.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Linus Currie, after The Mayze.
- The St Hearts base is revealed to be a sewer, supporting Keri's theory that the base used to be a toilet.
- Roly references the events of The Hive, asking The Crime Minister if they had met before.
- Tom reveals his IQ is 150.