The Fall of SKUL is the first episode of Series 6.
Previous Episode: None.
Next Episode: Trojan KORPS
The old MI High team have graduated and spy handler Frank is on the look out for intrepid young secret agents to face a global network of evil enemies. Three teenagers who use their unusual talents for dubious purposes are selected. Signing up for spy duties are: super resourceful Dan Morgan, master of disguise Aneisha Jones and tech genius Tom Tupper. In this explosive first episode, the new team embark on their first mission, intercepting the shipment of SKUL's ultimate weapon. The weapon turns out to be a teenage girl, V:9:5:Z:0:E:6 (who is later named Zoe), but there is an even deadlier enemy waiting in the wings.
- The Grand Master shakes in fear when he and MI9 are listening to The Mastermind's message.
- This is the last appearance of SKUL.
- The Mastermind makes a reference to Zoe, saying 'something that belongs to me.'
- Zoe displays her hand to hand combat skills.
- Frank tells Mr Flatley that Zoe is his niece and her previous school burnt down.